TLC Exhibiting at Florida Library Association Booth #46
The Library Corporation (TLC) invites attendees of FLA to visit Booth #46. The annual Florida Library Association conference will take place May 23-25, 2022, in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. TLC will demo its latest library mobile app and award-winning modern integrated library systems. Attendees can also learn more about cloud hosting and TLC’s vendor-agnostic cataloging services.
Integrated Library Systems
- Library•Solution — 100% web-based software designed for the greatest library efficiency and improved daily workflows
- Library•Solution for Schools — K-12 library management with age-appropriate user experiences for all students
- CARL•Solution — Purpose-built software for complex libraries with annual custom development commitments
- TLC•Cloud Services — A cloud hosting service that utilizes Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- TLC•Go! — A world-leading and customizable library app that also lets borrowers checkout from their own device
- RDAExpress — Automate your library’s entire RDA conversion process in 24 hours or less
- eBiblioFile — Continuous delivery of RDA-enriched MARC records for your OverDrive and cloudLibrary records
- ITS•MARC — Over 77 million high-quality bibliographic and authority records from 20+ databases, via web or Z39.50
- Mon, May 23, 2022 • 4:00p – 6:00p ET
- Tue, May 24, 2022 • 8:00a – 1:00p ET
To schedule a time to meet with the TLC team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Or stop by Booth #46. Representatives can discuss your library’s needs and answer any questions about TLC products and services.
About The Library Corporation
TLC has operated continuously under the same ownership since 1974 and employs over 200 people dedicated to delivering enterprise software and hardware solutions to public, school, academic, and special libraries worldwide. TLC’s cumulative products are deployed in more than 1,100 organizations, representing over 5,500 locations in North America and worldwide. TLC is certified by the U.S. General Services Administration, Women’s Business Enterprise National Council, and the Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contracting Program. TLC’s Headquarters is based in Inwood, W.Va., and has additional offices in Colorado, Minnesota, and Singapore.