Find Solutions & Win Prizes at ALA Booth #1625
The annual American Library Association (ALA) conference returns to an in-person event in Washington, DC, from June 23 – 28, 2022. The Library Corporation (TLC) will exhibit and raffle great prizes at Booth #1625. TLC invites attendees to view its modern ILS options and standalone metadata services. Current users of Library•Solution and CARL•Solution can preview upcoming ILS features and the newest mobile app option.
Modern library software needs to be flexible and mobile-optimized. TLC solutions allow customers to take the library on the go. In recognition, TLC will raffle one iPad Mini, one Bluetooth barcode scanner, and more. To enter the drawing, ALA attendees must do each of the following:
- Fill out at least one coupon for TLC – Booth #1625 in the Aisle-by-Aisle Guide provided by Library Journal. Extras will be available at the booth, while supplies last.
- Take part in a 5-minute demo from a TLC representative at the booth before Monday, June 27, 2022, by 11:30 AM.
Representatives will showcase the following TLC solutions at ALA 2022:
Integrated Library Systems (ILS)
- Library•Solution — 100% web-based software designed for the greatest library efficiency and improved daily workflows
- Library•Solution for Schools — K-12 library management with age-appropriate user experiences for all students
- CARL•Solution — Purpose-built software for complex libraries
- TLC•Cloud Services — A cloud hosting service that utilizes Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- TLC•Go! — A world-leading and customizable library app that also lets borrowers checkout from their own device
Standalone Metadata Services
- RDAExpress — Automate your library’s entire RDA conversion process in 24 hours or less
- eBiblioFile — Continuous delivery of RDA-enriched MARC records for your OverDrive and cloudLibrary records
- ITS•MARC — Over 77 million high-quality bibliographic and authority records from 20+ databases, via web or Z39.50
To schedule a time to meet with the TLC team, please contact email@example.com. Or stop by Booth #1625.
ALA 2022 Booth Schedule
- Friday, June 24, 2022 • 5:30p – 7:00p ET
- Saturday, June 25, 2022 • 9:00a – 5:00p ET
- Sunday, June 26, 2022 • 9:00a – 5:00p ET
- Monday, June 27, 2022 • 9:00a – 2:00p ET — Raffle drawing at 11:30a
About The Library Corporation
TLC has operated continuously under the same ownership since 1974 and employs over 200 people dedicated to delivering enterprise software and hardware solutions to public, school, academic, and special libraries worldwide. TLC’s cumulative products are deployed in more than 1,100 organizations, representing over 5,500 locations in North America and worldwide. TLC is certified by the U.S. General Services Administration, Women’s Business Enterprise National Council, and the Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contracting Program. TLC’s Headquarters is based in Inwood, W.Va., and has additional offices in Colorado, Minnesota, and Singapore.