TLC and Tech Logic Bring RFID to K-12 School Libraries at FETC
The Library Corporation (TLC) invites attendees of FETC to visit Booth #3316. The Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC) will take place January 24-26, 2023, in New Orleans, Louisiana. TLC will showcase powerful RFID integration for schools within its prestigious, modern library management system (LMS). Attendees can also learn about the native data security practices and student privacy features inherent to the LMS. TLC will also showcase its latest library mobile app, cloud hosting services, and vendor-agnostic cataloging services.
Secure Library Software
- Library•Solution for Schools — Award-winning K-12 library management with age-appropriate user experiences for all students
- TLC•Cloud Services — A cloud hosting service that utilizes Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and exclusive winner of Modern Library Award’s Service of the Year in 2021
- TLC•Go! — A world-leading and customizable library app that also lets borrowers checkout from their own device
Standalone Cataloging Services
- ITS•MARC — Over 81 million high-quality bibliographic and authority records from 20+ databases, via web or Z39.50
- eBiblioFile — Continuous delivery of RDA-enriched MARC records for your OverDrive and cloudLibrary records
- RDAExpress — Automate your library’s entire RDA conversion process in 24 hours or less
TLC has been providing reliable library automation and data services to K-12 schools for decades with Library•Solution for Schools. Its excellent customer service to school district libraries is due to TLC’s company stability in the marketplace. Through its 48 year history, TLC has focused on select, key acquisitions and, as such, TLC is the only vendor to offer complementary RFID technologies through its subsidiary Tech Logic. Together, TLC and Tech Logic are pleased to support libraries such as Rochester City School District (RCSD) to pioneer RFID in the K-12 library market.
See the RFID Transformation in Action:
- TDT08 | RFID Solutions for the School Library
Wednesday, January 25, 2023 • 10:15 AM – 10:45 AM
Expo Hall: Technology Discovery Theater
Presenters: Dr. Colleen Sadowski (RCSD), Dr. Melissa Frost (RCSD), John Burns (TLC), and Tom Loy (Tech Logic)
- C121 | RFID in the School Library
Wednesday, January 25, 2023 • 2:00 PM – 2:45 PM
Presenters: Dr. Colleen Sadowski (RCSD) and Dr. Melissa Frost (RCSD)
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023 • 12:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, January 25, 2023 • 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, January 26, 2023 • 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
To schedule a time to meet with the TLC team, please contact email@example.com. Or stop by Booth #3316. Representatives can discuss your library’s needs and answer any questions about TLC products and services.
About The Library Corporation & Tech Logic
Established in 1974 and under the same ownership today, The Library Corporation (TLC) continues to pioneer library technology with award-winning integrated library systems and standalone copy cataloging services. Over 5,500 libraries worldwide use Library•Solution, Library•Solution for Schools, CARL•Solution, ITS•MARC, and eBiblioFile from TLC. Tech Logic, established in 1997 and part of the TLC family since 2005, provides innovative solutions like automated material handling (totalAMH), streamlined staff tools (staffCIRC), and patron self-service (selfCIRC) to hundreds of libraries across North America and internationally. Together, TLC and Tech Logic provide a unified experience and unparalleled customer support — from an international, woman-owned small business — for libraries seeking single-vendor systems integration. The company is headquartered in West Virginia, with offices in Colorado, Minnesota, and Singapore.