“Libraries are Essential,” says TLC at Texas Library Association Booth #1601
The Library Corporation (TLC) invites attendees of the Texas Library Association (TLA) annual user conference who believe Libraries are Essential to visit TLC at Booth #1601. TLC will be exhibiting April 19-21, 2023, at the conference in Austin, Texas, and encourages attendees to see how TLC supports library initiatives.
TLC has been providing library solutions to public libraries and school districts for nearly 50 years. A sampling of these solutions will be showcased at the conference for catalogers, system administrators, and library staff who would benefit from unparalleled support. T-shirts with the “Libraries are Essential” phrase will also be given away at the booth while supplies last.
- ITS•MARC — Over 81 million high-quality bibliographic and authority records from 20+ databases, available via web or Z39.50
- TLC•Go! — A world-leading and customizable library app that also lets borrowers checkout from their own device
- Library•Solution — 100% web-based software designed for the greatest library efficiency and improved daily workflows
- Library•Solution for Schools — K-12 library management with age-appropriate user experiences for all students
- CARL•Solution — Purpose-built software for complex public libraries and consortia
- Wed, April 19, 2023 • 3:45p – 6:00p CT
- Thu, April 20, 2023 • 10:00a – 5:00p CT
- Fri, April 21, 2023 • 8:00a – 4:00p CT
To schedule a time to meet with the TLC team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by Booth #1601.
About The Library Corporation
TLC has operated continuously under the same ownership since 1974 and employs over 200 people dedicated to delivering enterprise software and hardware solutions to public, school, academic, and special libraries worldwide. TLC’s cumulative products are deployed in more than 1,100 organizations, representing over 5,500 locations in North America and worldwide. TLC is certified by the U.S. General Services Administration, Women’s Business Enterprise National Council, and the Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contracting Program. TLC’s Headquarters is based in Inwood, W.Va., and has additional offices in Colorado, Minnesota, and Singapore.