The Next Generation of CARL
CARL•Connect Staff is a modern web-based client that combines the dependability you have come to expect from TLC, with a beautiful and flexible feature set that was built to take your library into the future.
Dare to envision an intuitive ILS that serves you behind the desk, out in the community, and everywhere in between, designed with a powerful, user-focused web foundation that includes:
- Responsive Design
- Bluetooth Integration
- Touchscreen Readiness
- Dynamic, Multilingual Interface
- Online Context Specific Help
- Configurable Interface
- Tablet Ready for Android and iOS
Build Stronger Connections
A contemporary spin on customer service, that will empower interactions with your users and re-envision workflows through a fresh, modern lens.
- Advanced patron searching and duplicate checking
- Paperless Patron Registration
- Digital Library Card
- Email, text or print receipts
- Real-time Mobile Hold Processing
- Patron Account Merging
- Dynamic List Creation for Staff Searching
- Fill List
- Staff Preferences/Settings
- Patron Photo Capture & Display
- Signature Capture & Storage
- And So Much More
Thoughtfully planned tools developed to streamline your daily work. Providing the latest efficiencies for materials management and user services that will evolve your ILS expectations. Here is a sample:
- Improved Item Maintenance offers new ways to interact with your items and bibliographic records. Some highlights include: intuitive item editing, creation and notes management; well-defined messaging to identify eContent; and a clear indication of what items are suppressed from public view, and why.
- Sophisticated Smart PAC and Smart Pages search interface for staff users allows you to search and select back records for item maintenance directly within CARL•Connect Staff, and review patron activity using an interface that is familiar to them.
- Groundbreaking CARL•Connect Reports Concierge service transforms the way that metric driven libraries gather and analyze data. Receive timely query assistance directly from TLC’s very own subject matter experts.
With web-based modules being developed for Cataloging and Acquisitions.
Reach out for a demo of CARL•Connect and to see what else is coming soon!