Client Services Support Technician
TLC is committed to providing an outstanding and unexpected level of service to its clients. Client Services Support Technicians are required to uphold this high standard of service while supporting TLC’s Software Products.
This position will be responsible for providing technical support in a timely manner for The Library Corporation products and services for numerous workflows. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to troubleshoot both software and hardware issues as well as any other technical support tasks that may arise.
- Ability to work any shift between the hours of 6:30 am and 9:00 pm.
- Support TLC’s library automation software products.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot TLC and Oracle software.
- Provide outstanding customer support via phone, email, and online help desk support functions.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware/software issues.
- Collaborate and cooperate effectively with coworkers.
- Openly share ideas, thoughts and opinions in a constructive manner to contribute to improve the quality and integrity of our process and products.
- Act in a responsible, trustworthy, and ethical manner.
- Troubleshoot and escalate issues as needed.
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Must have a working knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 10.
- Must have a working knowledge of Windows server O/S:2008/2012/2016.
- Knowledge of MAC OS client is a plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle installation, configuration, and basic database management skills are a plus.
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose computer and peripheral devices.
- Knowledge of HTML coding and administration of Internet Information Server is a plus.
- Experience troubleshooting networking issues and working knowledge of TCP/IP troubleshooting utilities.
- Must have a basic understanding of DNS and DHCP.
- Attention to detail and good problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal when communicating solutions to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to manage several projects simultaneously, work both independently and in a team environment, and meet very strict time and project deadlines.
- Strong customer service background
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Some College desirable
- A+, Net+, or other related Certifications desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and benefits and a congenial work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Background checks are performed for all prospective employees. If you have the personal and professional skills for this position and want to work in a rapidly growing enterprise that uses the latest technology, we invite you to send us your resume and salary requirements.
The Library Corporation is located approximately 50 miles West of Washington, DC. We wish to hire candidates living within a 50-mile radius of TLC or those who are willing to pay their own relocation costs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org