A mobile solution for your library borrowers!
TLC has partnered with Solus to provide a world-leading mobile library app to customers using their CARL•X, Library•Solution, and Library•Solution for Schools integrated library systems in the public, K-12 library, and academic markets.
TLC is pleased to offer TLC•Go! – an elegant, feature-rich mobile app that allows patrons to gain access to Library & Media resources such as print and eResources, and much more.
ONE APP WITH CUSTOMIZED TEMPLATES
An efficient and cost-effective model is available for consortia and large library systems. Rather than individual apps for each library or branch, TLC can deploy a single app for the system, with the optional ability for individualized templates for a unique, local branding experience.
- Borrowers use their own smartphones
- Fast downloads from Google Play and Apple stores
- Automatic updates with new releases
- Automatically retains previous log in (unless manually logged out)
- My Preferences can switch language (24 supported), flow vs. scroll view, customize menu order, and more
- Access to eBooks and other digital resources • Digital Library card (can be scanned for check-outs with optical barcode scanner)
- Ability for borrowers to use their own phones for self check-out (via barcode or RFID)
SHOWCASE LIBRARY HAPPENINGS!
Use the included Content Management System (CMS) to illuminate other happenings within the Library – or the individual branch via templates. This can include simple links to existing web-content, video content, PDFs, and more.