Welcome to The Library Corporation’s Webinar Series.
Most webinars will feature a 30-minute presentation and interactive Q&A session. Below is the upcoming webinar schedule. Archived presentations from past webinars will be available to the right. Since 1974, The Library Corporation’s singular focus has been to provide outstanding and unparalleled service to its customers. TLC’s software systems and hardware solutions are trusted by more than 5,500 libraries and media centers worldwide who rely on TLC’s tradition of pioneering technology products backed by industry-leading support.
[DEMO] Library•Solution for Schools
May 19, 2021 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm
The Library Corporation offers school libraries one of the most powerful library management systems on the market today. Library•Solution for Schools includes:
- 100% web-based automation
- A powerful reports management tool powered by IBM Cognos Analytics
- Integrated inventory workflows and shelf management with RFID capability
- Native Discovery Layer
- Lexile and Accelerated Reader reading level Integration available
- Automatic backups and minimal system administration
- Touchscreen-optimized interfaces
- Integration of e-books and other digital resources to support the school’s instructional program
- Award-winning Cataloging tools
- Separate search interfaces for elementary-age children and middle/high school students
- Configurable security levels with minimal system administration
- Unparalleled, industry-leading support
- Access to Community and annual user group conference
But what does that really mean for you? Join Phillip Green, a Sales Engineer with TLC, as he provides an overview of Library•Solution for Schools and answers any and all questions you may have… Such as, “When can I get this for my school?” and “Is this too good to be true?!”
* ALL EVENTS SHOWN IN EASTERN TIME ZONE (ET).